Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Moving Forward

Things I've learned since starting my diet and exercise plan.
1. Setting a goal is good. Small goals are fine, even better because they let you build.
2. Accomplishing small goals every day make you feel accomplished.
3. Everybody asks you for the "secret" to your sucess.
4. Nobody seems to like the real answer. Hard work and planning.
5. The more you move the better you feel.
6. Exercising GIVES you energy, it doesn't take it away.
7. Going for a walk, even once around the block, every day makes you relax and enjoy life more.
8. Squirrels are crazy. Seriously, I had squirrels chasing me at the park.
9. If you smile at a stranger walking past you nine times out of ten they will smile back.
10. I can do this.
11. "This" means anything I want.
12. The only way to fail is not to try.
13. There is always a Plan B, Plan C, Plan Take Over The World
14. If you want life to change, you have to be the one changing.
15. "Fine as I am" is a bullshit cop out.
16. If you are not striving for something, anything, you will accomplish nothing.
17. If you don't take that chance, someone else will.
18. I refuse to be less than I can be.
19. The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment