Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Falling into Hope

I had a wonderful dream last night. Full of secret glances, stolen kisses, holding hands under the table.

Love. New love. Beautiful and blooming. Real love. Compassionate and mutual understanding and care.

That first glance to first real gaze into those eyes.... Those eyes that crinkle in the corners while the smile just keeps spreading. That instant connection. That shot of fire running through the veins. That unassailable knowing that this is.

This is right.
This is real.
This is why we exist.
You will be in my heart forever.

This is why I've kept fighting. This is why I'm here and now.  Just to hope we find love like this.

No. It wasn't anyone I know in my dream. I'll know when I see those eyes. If I ever see those eyes.

But in the meantime, I'll keep my heart open and every now and then look for those eyes, that smile, that love.

No comments:

Post a Comment